Today was packet pick-up day. A very important day for a runner. But first lets go to breakfast. It was at the infamous and fabulous Blue Heaven. I had a mimosa (or was it two?) and then a super meal.
Thanks to Kenny and whoever else donated all the mugs there.
Now some things that I noticed in Key West that is different than anywhere else:
- People aren’t embarrassed to live in pink or purple houses
- Streets are named things like “Banana Street”
- There are chickens and roosters EVERYwhere
- Grown men ride around on bicycles ringing those little bells the whole time
- Things like this are for sale:
- And then there is this:
But please notice today’s blue skies!!!!
And a new friend:
Now here I am picking up my packet.
They gave us the best t-shirt ever.
And now I must sign off early. I must get ready as much as I can because the alarm will go off way too soon.