Have you ever been off on vacation or at least out of work and have a hard time keeping track of what day it is? I’m already
getting that way. I think Patient Husband is ready to put a sticky note on my arm that says Today is Tuesday.
Today was filled with appointments. We got the dogs to the vet so now they are on antibiotics and cough medicine. Then a stop to get me a prescription. I am allergic to some medical tape – apparently the tape they used on me. So now I have hives and incredible itching on the area where they gave me the nerve block. So all night long…..
A physical therapist told me not to run until all pain is gone. That way if I feel anything, I’ll know its too soon. So instead I’m reading and reading what I believe to be current events. Here are some of the headlines I found today.
- 7 Signs That Indicate You Are Depriving Your Brain of Oxygen (oh no!)
- 9 Scary Illnesses You can Get From Improperly Washed Vegetables (washing improperly?)
- 5 Reasons You Should Never Listen To Music With Maximum Volume (because Mom always said not to…)
- 8 Reasons You Must Often Clean Your Nail Clipper Set (1 reason is probably enough)
- 7 Reasons You Must Not Use Body Towel On Your Face (and I’m still alive)
- Men: You Dont Need Viagra If You Do This Daily, Cures ED (hey curiosity…)
- 3 Foods Surgeons Are Now Calling “Death Foods” (I’m sure its what I had for breakfast)
I have a special offer today.
I have used the ItFit headbands and love them. They stay in place and are cool. I love the way you can make them different widths for different looks. If you use this link: http://itfit.refr.cc/DH5LZ5B you will get 35% off of everything on their website. How great is that!
And that’s all there is to it!
Here’s to a pain-free and itch-free night!