If you aren’t a runner or have never worn leggings, then this will answer your questions. If you do wear leggings, then you will nod your head and smile.
1. They are literally the comfiest things ever.
They’re the only bottoms that you have absolutely no problem falling asleep in.
2. There are leggings for every types of occasion
Faux leather leggings, jean leggings, patterned leggings, fleece-lined leggings… you have to have them all!
3. They’re the only things that feel like pajamas without looking like pajamas
No one could ever guess that you slept in them last night.
4. They’re better for traveling because they’re lighter
That means more room for your shoes!
5. You have no problem wearing them with boots (unlike jeans)
Just because jeans say they’re “boot cut” doesn’t mean they’re going to tuck nicely into your boots.
6. They don’t cut off your circulation
Did you know someone once died trying to fit into skinny jeans?
7. They’re the perfect solution for when your top is too long to be a shirt, but too short to be a dress
They literally resolved the problem of the century.
8. One word: Jeggings
These are God’s greatest gift to the modern millennial woman.
9. Most of our favorite celebrities regularly rock leggings
If Beyoncé wears them, then I’m going to wear them.
10. You have complete flexibility in them
You need me to climb a tree to save that cat? Lucky I have my leggings on!
11. They show off your curves
There’s nothing wrong with flaunting what you got, if that’s what you want!
12. They looked good with literally any type of shoe
And this means a whole new world of possible outfits.
13. They are usually super inexpensive
You can own dozens and dozens of pairs without breaking the bank.
14. You can easily transition them from day-to-night attire
Take off the hoodie and throw a sparkly top on with heels and you’re ready to party.
15. They can also easily transition into gym clothes
Just trade your top for a sports bra and hit those weights!
16. You can eat whatever you want without your pants feeling too tight
This means they’re perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas feasts!
17. High-waisted leggings can help hold everything in (comfortably)
You can never tell whether I’ve had Chipotle or not.
18. Anyone who is against leggings has probably just never owned a pair
And thus we should all feel sorry for them.
19. Because no one should tell you how you should or should not dress
Fashion isn’t about pleasing anyone else but yourself!